Monday, February 22, 2016

Build your app business



The worst thing you don't want to do in your online business, as an entrepreneur, is to quit.

No matter how many blog posts, no matter how many photos or videos you need to shoot, for your family sake, and yours, do it.

I have never saw how hard it is to maintain a business, until I created one. I believe this is the most hardest thing on earth, to maintain your online business, and get sales from it.

I'm not a webdesigner, nor a developer. I like to keep things simple, when I work for my online bussiness.

So I propose for you today, a new business model, where you can get apps, without developing them.

I have hired a developer that manages with developing apps, we have hundreds of apps, like games and utilities, and we look for a tester to test them out.

You can start an app business, once you buy the app from us and remain yours to sell it at your convenience.

Do we have a deal?

Click here to see what I am talking about

No comments:

Post a Comment