Saturday, February 27, 2016

Post every week!

I finally realize that, in order to succeed with internet marketing, you don't need to post it dialy for traffic.

You can wait a little more, and post weekly. In time, you gather information for your post. For example, I was at an event today about "The climate change" in a library, in Spain.

After the event has finished, I bought a spanish book. Now...what trigged me to buy that book?

Well, as I'm in Spain, I need to learn some Spanish (for beginners) so I can socialize with the spanish people.

It's amazing how marketing can work, when you are in a community. How do you do, with your facebook pages?

Do they generate some income for you so far? Mine generates $100 / month, by doing events and sharing free materials.

Do you want a page as I have? Would you like some training? Then click here

#Empirebusiness Network

No comments:

Post a Comment