Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Reading emails is fun



I love reading mz emails. Especially when they come from friends, or clients. I recieved a sweet one yestarday from a very good friend Mark Thompson that says the following:


Thank you for confirming your email address and please accept my apologies for making you jump through a few hoops.

You'll find the link to the report below.


However please first take a few seconds to read what I have to say you may find it a little shocking!

I've been an online marketer since 2004 I've seen trends come and go. I've seen people constantly advertise loopholes and magic button solutions I've seen them send offer after offer, I often wonder what they are doing now!

Loopholes and  Magic Buttons almost never work and end up with you in a worse position than before .

What does work is treating your subscribers and customers like friends, not ripping them off and striving to be ethical in everything you do.

I have subscribers on my list who have been there for 5 years or more and the reason is simple is don't promote other peoples products very often.

I try to provide lots of training and I am open and honest about my online businesses and I also support my own products with a passion.

Look, I wouldn't blame you if you are jaded and fed up of all the crap you read every day. I know I am.

That's why I try to be different


All I ask of you is not to immediately unsubscribe,  Hang around for a week or two and read a couple of my emails , If you don't like what you read than you'll find a big unsubscribe button at the bottom of all my emails. (click on enable images if you can't see it)

As you can see, I get emails like this everyday, I even get paid to read some of them. That's because I am part of The #Empirebusiness Passive Income Network

We are growing dialy, and now it's your turn to join, if you wan to. I expect you on the other side.

Vlad



No comments:

Post a Comment