Saturday, March 26, 2016

I met one guy....Chad



I met a guy, who gave $1.997 for a "defense & survival" website, not even listed on Clickbank. I'm not gonna say his name here for his privacy, but let's call him "Chad"


Chad messaged me on this page and thought that I am Jamie Lewis. He thought that he is talking with Jamie and told me his story.

That is why I'm making this blog post. I want to help this guy, to get a refund, because he didin't recieved training on how to drive traffic to his website.

Now, I wouldn't pay any web designer such an amount of money to build me a Clickbank site that dosen't sell.

I think is too much to charge me $1.997 for only one website. I asked him to join my business, The Clickbank Passive Income.

As it gives you 5 websites, better than Chad's, and is offering to do all the hard work for you, like generating leads and sales.

Now that is a product I will invest in only $47 / month. Heck, I even have $1 trial for 7 days, to test it out.

I admit that I'm not affiliated with Jamie at all. It is just a fan page, let's say. Jamie Lewis, is a music producer and a very good actor, plus he flips domain names. That's how he makes money online.

But that requires hard work. And not many people understand this kind of business. So, Chad, my friend, if you read this, please get a refund from your seller, and buy The Clickbank Passive Income from here.

It's easier and more convenient, than paying someone $1.997 for 1 single website. I don't want to make you feel bad, but I feel for you paying that much.

I hope that I made this blog post for your own sake. Contact me via Facebook if you see this!


Sincerly, your friend

Vlad


No comments:

Post a Comment