Thursday, August 4, 2016

#10 Excuses That Are Killing Your Affiliate Business And How To Avoid Them...


Hi, my name is Vlad, author at #Empirebusiness,

I want to talk today about #10 excues people have, not to start their online business. I had a few myself, but I've learned how to avoid them and now I want to share it with you.

Ready? Keep reading...


#1 I'm too poor to start an affiliate business


That's too bad, because I want to tell you a secret. Affiliate marketing is a FREE business you can open, without paying a dime to get started.

All you need to do is signing up with an affiliate program and start wrapping content by offering solutions to problems, around a product that you like (I love Cb Passive Income)

#2 I'm not a computer geek (it's too technical)

Come on. The Internet is full of video tutorials on Youtube on how to create a FREE Blogspot, articles too.

All you need to do is train yourself on how to do it, it only takes a couple of minutes. So invest your time into something useful.


#3 I don't know what to write about (blog about)

Neither me. But if I take some time to think about and to reflect on one niche that I like (affiliate marketing) I can come with some great solutions to help people like you.

All you have to do is to get started. Turn off the mobile phone or any distractive activity right now and get your brain to work and to create stuff. It's better than watching TV all day.

Write about anything you like (dogs, photos, stories, flowers)...

#4 I don't have the time to do it

Really? You don't have 1 hour a day to commit to your online business? Then, how do you expect to make money online, if you are not willing to invest some of your time into it?

I do it all day after I come from my 4 hours a day job. No questions asked. You can do it, if you put your mind to work.


#5 What if it doesn't work for me?

That's imposibble. That tells me one thing about you. You don't want to do the hard work. No hard work, no money my friend. That's a fact. It may sound "not to good" for you but is a reality.

If you have a passion to share with others, it will work for you flawlessly, trust me. It's a struggle for me too, but I keep going, no matter what, because I love it.

#6 I have other competitors running the same business

That is awesome. Relate with them and their work. Ask them what they do for their readers, follow them too a tee and learn from them what you need to learn.

Don't make it a war. Take it as a pleasant perspective. Remember, you are unique through your content. No matter how many competitors you have, there is a lot of room for you too. So, join the swarm.


#7 I get no sales and I'm working like crazy

That is a hard one, even for me. But I found out that you must build credibility with your audience, make yourself known on the web and put a "face" right there so that people know who they are buying stuff from.

Don't expect to be a stranger and wait for people to act cluelessly. They won't buy without a reason or without guidance.


#8 My family and friends are pulling me down


That is so true. I remember when I start talking about my plan about an online business with my mom, sister and my brother-in-law.

They said that I'm stupid. And that this kind of business is a scam, and that I will lose money by trying to invest into this "shit"

The funny thing is that I don't believe in my family and friends when it comes to look for advices. Get a mentor, it's easier. He (or she) understands you better.


#9 An online business is too risky for me

It's a business. What do you expect? To be safe? It's your job to make it simple for others. It also requires an investition from your part. You need to invest time or money. No pain no gain. No risk, no reward.

Are you diggin' this? I hope you do, cause here comes the last one...


#10 I can't manage an online business by myself

I believe you. That is why I suggest you outsource your work to someone else. Let other people help you with your business plan like website building and product promotion, email marketing and so on. Come on, give them a chance.

That's it for this blog post. If you want a full package turnkey online business, please welcome The CB Passive Income to your toolkit.

Thank you for your time,


Vlad

No comments:

Post a Comment