Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Do you want to become a super affiliate? A 3 steps magic formula



Hi, my name is Vlad,

I started affiliate marketing 13 years ago (after I started reading Harry Potter ;) ) but I started so badly that I need it to waste years of time to finally succeed in having my first sale.

Today I'm still struggling to come with a plan that can convert my audience into customers.

So what do you need to become a super affiliate? Long story short? You need to implement 3 steps.

Keep reading and take notes.

1. You need a mind  business oriented mentor

Today I met Derek Halpern while I was searching for deep ways to increase affiliate sales. My belief is that any affiliate marketer, newbie or expert, needs a mentor, a person from whom to get advices, tips and knowledge.

2. You need a killer sales copy

Nothing beats an amazing well written sales copy that can persuade and fascinate your audience, to read every word that you write and to buy what you recommend.

If I don't know how to write one, you can always call for a copywrighter's services anytime. For this, you can use Fiverr.com and search there for a gig that fits your need.

Go on, and try it.

3.You need a product to promote

That's what every affiliate marketer must have, in order to earn comissions and bank the money. That means, you too.

You can start with Clickbank.com right away. They have the best marketplace online, an amazing "per sale" comission rate and they pay on time.

That's it. Follow the steps as 1, 2, 3 and don't skip anything, of you want to become successful affiliate.

I wish you well,


Vlad

No comments:

Post a Comment