Tuesday, February 23, 2016

How much time?....



Hello,


How much time do you think you need to build a network like the #Empirebusiness. A week? A month? A year?

My asnwer to that question is that you need a lifetime. And I'm not kidding. I look around those people (my partners) that own their own business.

They share content everyday, they talk to eachother, share videos and text. Well, I'm a bit different when it comes to my own online business.

I enrolled in The CB Passive Income in July 2015. It was, and still is, the best investment I ever did as an online affiliate.

Being in this niche is very difficult, especially if you don't have your own domain name, a hosting account, email marketing software, so on and so forth.

This industry produces billions of dollars every year, if you know how to promote your online business.

I consider myself a newbie. I never got in touch with the big giants yet. But as the days are passing by, and my business grows, who knows. Maybe I will get advanced too.

My business is very simple. All I have to do is to collect emails, or to build facebook fan pages. That's all about it. Then I become the administrator of these pages and I begin to gain likes by sharing great information.

The emails I collect, get into a huge database, from there, my partners send personal sweet emails, based on different niches:

Get your ex back - for those who want their bf / gf back
Solo ads - for those who want to do some advertising
Social media - for those who are into Twitter or Pinterest

...and so on. It is called The #Empirebusiness, because we are a lot of people in it.

Here a video of one of my clients:


If you want to join us, hit the link below:


Join #Empirebusiness Here



No comments:

Post a Comment